I’m taking this Whiny Wednesday off. I feel as if I’ve done nothing but whine all week, so instead I’m going to be Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary and list all the things I’m happy about today:
- My mum is here to visit, and she’s healthy enough to travel and fun to spend time with.
- My husband has the patience of Job and despite teasing me about being grumpy of late, he puts up with me.
- My cat loves me, in her own odd feline way. I am her #1 person.
- There is money in my bank account and food in my fridge, gas in my car and a roof over my head.
- I love my job, in fact I love all my jobs, even the ones that don’t pay.
- I have a great group of kids to mentor in my school program, and even though I want to take all of them home wih me, I am sane enough to understand that I can’t and won’t.
- I have friends who trust me enough to call me when they are in crisis.
It’s Whiny Wednesday. If you need to let it all out, go ahead. If not, tell me what you’re happy about today.