Happy Friday. It is a happy Friday isn’t it?
We often get caught up in the things that go wrong and add to our list (sometimes long, granted) of what’s not good in the world, in our lives, and in our heads. So, today, I’m choosing to focus on what’s good in my life right now. Here’s an abridged list of 10 things for which I am grateful today:
- I live at the beach, where it’s deliciously cool
- My husband is coming home tonight
- I am my cat’s favorite human and we both know it
- My health is good
- I have wonderful, smart, and funny friends
- My mother is healthy enough to travel 6000 miles to visit me
- I’ve grown amazing winter squash in my garden this summer!
- Fresh strawberries
- Perfectly worn slippers
- Clean sheets
What’s on your list today?